Brooklyn criminal defense attorney Steven Hubert has over 23 years of experience practicing criminal law. For several years, he worked as a prosecutor for the State, giving him an understanding of how the other side works that he now uses as a defense lawyer to fight for your rights.
Steven Hubert works in a wide range of practice areas, including, but not limited to:
Brooklyn Criminal Defense
As a Brooklyn criminal defense lawyer, Steven Hubert’s goal is to help you avoid prosecution, jail, and other penalties. His team will thoroughly investigate the allegations made against you to ensure you receive fair treatment in court. He will develop a strategy to fight for your rights aggressively in an effort to get the best possible outcome for you.
- Property Crimes, such as theft and stolen property possession and resale, mortgage fraud
- White Collar Crime, such as embezzlement, bank fraud, money laundering, and counterfeiting
- Violent Crimes, such as robbery, assault, murder, gun possession, and sexual abuse
- Drug Trafficking, such as cocaine, heroin, Ecstasy, LSD and marijuana
- Vehicular Crimes, such as Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), Driving While Under the Influence of Drugs, Vehicular Assault, Vehicular Homicide, and Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Vehicle
- Pink Summons for businesses, such as commercial vehicle operators, restaurants, and others
A Word On Post-Conviction Relief – How Attorney Hubert Helps
If you have already been convicted of a felony, you will likely lose essential rights and privileges, such as your business or professional licenses, the right to bid for contracts, and other benefits normally available to persons without criminal records.
Where applicable, defense lawyer Steven Hubert can help you to challenge the conviction, get the record sealed in some circumstances, or to qualify for relief for civil disabilities resulting from a conviction, allowing you to be back to focusing on your business, earning a living, and practicing your profession.
Get a Free Phone Consultation from a Brooklyn Criminal Defense Attorney
Be proactive. Get help today.
If you are questioned, suspected, or charged in a crime, it is in your best interest to get legal counsel as soon as possible. The earlier you start protecting your rights, the better off you will be almost certainly. Your freedom is too important to treat lightly.
At the Hubert Law Office, we offer you a free phone consultation, so you can get to know us, learn more about your case, and be better informed when you decide to take the next step. Contact us to schedule your free phone consultation with defense lawyer Steven Hubert or calling 718-522-4646.
You can also learn more by reading Brooklyn criminal defense lawyer Steve Hubert’s blog where he answers some of the most frequently asked questions and discusses changes in New York criminal law.